FOLLOW UP ACTIVITIES
Peer to peer education: Sarajevo, Faculty of Political Sciences 26.09.2012.
Peer educator: Damjan Jugovic, participant in the program
On 26th of September 2012, in the office of Association of Students of Faculty of Political Sciences in Sarajevo, Damjan Jugovic, participant in the project “Youth Reconciliation Ambassadors” held an workshop where were discussed the aims and ideas of the project and shared the information gained during a conference in Belgrade. All participants were members of the “SPONA”- Association of students. Participants were very interested to follow the lectures and to post the questions.
Topics that were covered:
- Introduction of the idea of project and Youth Education Committee
- Sharing the information gained in: War crimes Prosecution Court, Ombudsperson office.
- Idea of Multi-perspective approach to History Education
- SRB-KOS relations
- Žarko Korać views about the regional political situation
- The importance of the regional cooperation and mutual understanding.
- At the end, participants discussed among themselves about the ideas, the problems and importance of the project.